Coming up on December’s live-streamed Talking Cafes:
🎄6thDecember –Festive Cheer– How to make a Christmas wreath and a festive surprise!
🔥14thDecember –Fire Safety–Home safety checks and winter safety advice from Devon and Somerset Fire Rescue
💬21stDecember –Citizen’s Advice Bureau– how they can help!
🎭28thDecember –Bluebird Theatre Company– therapy through the arts
Catch up on November’s live-streamed Talking Cafes:
- 2nd November – Adult Social Care Consultation – shaping the service!
- Unfortunately canceled due to staff sickness, but you can complete the survey here:https://somerset.inconsult.uk/caresurvey22/consultationHome
- 9th November – Move More Together with SASP – WATCH NOW
- 16th November – Interfaith Week – celebrating Somerset’s Faith communities – WATCH NOW
- 23rd November – Reduce Week with Somerset Waste Partnership – WATCH NOW
- 24th November – Carers Rights Day Special – Find out how CCS Village Agents and Somerset Carers can support you as a Carer, what help there is at your GP PRactice and in your community – WATCH NOW
- 30th November – Flu Vaccinations in Somerset – everything you need to know! WATCH NOW
Click here to like the Talking Cafés Facebook page – set a reminder to listen in and take part. Watch LIVE and join in the discussion at 1pm on Wednesdays!
To watch a previous Talking Cafe on YouTube click
“Info/Website – Click to open’“
If you leave the drop-down unselected it will show all past Talking Cafes. (Please ignore the Location drop-down option.)