June’s Live Streamed Talking Cafes:
- 1st June: National Volunteer Week
- With Spark Somerset – what’s involved & how you can volunteer
- 8th June: Carers Week Q&A
- Meet the people advocating for Carers in Somerset.
- 15th June: How to become a Micro-Provider
- AND how to find one if you need help at home.
- 22nd June: Village Agents
- Refugee work
- 29th June: Autism Somerset
- Eclipse Day service – for people aged 18 – 25 yrs who are Neuro-Diverse, highly anxious or have an Educational Health Care Plan (EHP), and other courses.
Catch up on May’s Live Talking Cafes
4th May: Deafness: everyday difficulties and solutions. Watch NOW!
11h May: Importance of Mental Health with the Watch Project. Watch NOW!
18th May: Re-engage UK: a charity preventing loneliness and isolation for older people in the LGBTQ+ community. Watch NOW!
25th May: Somerset’s Home Library Service Watch NOW!
Click here to like the Talking Cafés Facebook page – set a reminder to listen in and take part. Watch LIVE and join in the discussion at 1pm on Wednesdays!
To watch a previous Talking Cafe on YouTube click
“Info/Website – Click to open’“
If you leave the drop-down unselected it will show all past Talking Cafes. (Please ignore the Location drop-down option.)